Registrations for electric cars were up 125 per cent year-on-year and that pattern is set to continue into 2020. It won’t be long before every new home will need to provide some form of Electric Vehicle charging.
Chiltern EV Charge points work alongside developers, main contractors and architects to provide a hassle-free installation from start to finish. We schedule our installs to fit with your construction programme, providing flexibility with the inevitable changes that can occur.
Our in house EV Charge point experts are on hand to design charge point solutions from plans, advising you on the most suitable brand for your development, including a range of ‘Dummy’ models that allow the homeowner to make their choice after purchase.
Why Choose Chiltern EV Charge points for your next new project?
- Free consultation with our in-house charge point experts.
- We can help design charging solutions from your plans.
- We can carry out the necessary infrastructure to install the EV charge points
- We offer a selection of ‘Dummy’ models for new build housing – saving you ££
- Installation by one of our specialist, accredited electricians
- Flexible install around your building programme