Registrations for electric cars were up 125 per cent year-on-year and that pattern is set to continue into 2020. It won’t be long before every workplace will need to provide some form of Electric Vehicle charging for their staff or fleet.
Chiltern EV Charge points can help you and your staff lower your carbon footprint by providing smart charging solutions for the Electric vehicles on site, reducing both emissions and overall running costs.
To support organisations looking to install electric vehicle charging facilities at their workplace OLEV (Office for low emissions) have a grant scheme that can save you up to £10,000.00 on the cost of a Workplace charge point installation. For more information and to check your eligibility
Our in house EV Chargepoint experts will be on hand to guide you through the process and advise you on the EV charge point most suitable for you.
Why Choose Chiltern EV for your Work Place Chargepoints?
- OLEV Workplace approved
- Our in-house experts will guide you through the grant process
- We provide a choice of charge points ideal for the Workplace
- On site survey by EV Charge Point specialist
- We can support with infrastructure for Charge Point installation.
- Installation by one of our specialist, accredited electricians
- 3 year installation warranty